This course introduces learners to the essential procedures to follow when a person experiences cardiac arrest. In this course, you will learn how to perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and use an Automated External Defibrillator (AED).
You will be training in a classroom setting with a certified BLS instructor. With a watch-and-follow format, you can easily see the procedures performed by professionals and apply them immediately on practice equipment. Video tutorials are provided to allow you to learn in a self-directed manner. This will then be followed by a hands-on session where the instructor provides feedback to ensure proper performance.
Why Train with KMS Life Saver?
- Fully Equipped – Our training site has all the supplies, equipment, and instruction material you will need.
- Quick and Easy – You get to train with professionals who provide comprehensive yet easy to follow instruction.
- Immediate Results – You don’t have to wait too long to get your certification.
- Practically Effective – We follow the latest standards of Basic Life Support, CPR, and first-aid set by the country’s leading healthcare and emergency response institutions.
- AHA Materials and Manuals – We implement courses created by the American Heart Association (AHA), the leading authority in cardiovascular health in the US.
Sign Up for a Class
Our instructors, materials, and training sessions are readily accessible for you. Whether you need training as a healthcare practitioner, employee, or concerned layman, we ensure the best possible education in both knowledge and practical application.
Would you like to learn more? Contact us at 831-601-9752 or email@example.com.