BLS Course Completion Cards remain valid for two years. Once this certification expires, you have the option to join a renewal course and update your certification as a BLS provider.
The renewal course offers the same level of instruction and assistance as the primer course, now adjusted to your current skill level. Our certified BLS instructors will gladly walk you through the learning process once more, providing educative materials, practice equipment, live demonstrations, and feedback during the hands-on session.
Why Train with KMS Life Saver?
- Fully Equipped – Our training site has all the supplies, equipment, and instruction material you will need.
- Quick and Easy – You get to train with professionals who provide comprehensive yet easy to follow instruction.
- Immediate Results – You don’t have to wait too long to get your certification.
- Practically Effective – We follow the latest standards of Basic Life Support, CPR, and first-aid set by the country’s leading healthcare and emergency response institutions.
- AHA Materials and Manuals – We implement courses created by the American Heart Association (AHA), the leading authority in cardiovascular health in the US.
Sign Up for a Class
Our instructors, materials, and training sessions are readily accessible for you. Whether you need training as a healthcare practitioner, employee, or concerned layman, we ensure the best possible education in both knowledge and practical application.
Would you like to learn more? Contact us at 831-601-9752 or email@example.com.