The Heartsaver Basic First Aid course introduces learners to common first aid emergencies, the methods to determining a first aid emergency, the proper procedures for using life-saving skills, and the proper way to call for help.
As a Heartsaver course, it is great for people with little to no medical training who need course completion certification for employment, regulatory, or other requirements. Both online materials and on-site training are provided for a full, engaging learning experience.
Why Train with KMS Life Saver?
- Fully Equipped – Our training site has all the supplies, equipment, and instruction material you will need.
- Quick and Easy – You get to train with professionals who provide comprehensive yet easy to follow instruction.
- Immediate Results – You don’t have to wait too long to get your certification.
- Practically Effective – We follow the latest standards of Basic Life Support, CPR, and first-aid set by the country’s leading healthcare and emergency response institutions.
- AHA Materials and Manuals – We implement courses created by the American Heart Association (AHA), the leading authority in cardiovascular health in the US.
Sign Up for a Class
Our instructors, materials, and training sessions are readily accessible for you. Whether you need training as a healthcare practitioner, employee, or concerned layman, we ensure the best possible education in both knowledge and practical application.
Would you like to learn more? Contact us at 831-601-9752 or email@example.com.